- Info für Deligierte
- Info für Vortragende und TeilnehmerInnen
- "NOIR" Jazz mit Adi Braun und Sheldon Zandboer
- 2013: MTG President Report for CATG
- 2013: CATG President's Report from SATG
- 2013: Jahresbericht der AATG
- 2013: Jahresbericht der OATG
- 2013: Jahresbericht der APAQ
- 2013: Jahresbericht der KVDS
- 2013: Jahresbericht der BCCTG
- 2013: Report from CAUTG
2012: Info für Vortragende und TeilnehmerInnen
All official delegates (two per association) pay a Conference fee of $130.
- Other conference participants pay a conference fee of $50. Those attending a single day (or less) pay a reduced fee of $25.
- Graduate students and presenters who are not official delegates may attend the conference at no charge.
- Upon submission of a travel expense claim form with supporting receipts, official delegates and members of the CATG executive are entitled to reimbursement of airfare and transfers between the airport and hotel in Winnipeg, and hotel accommodation (room costs and taxes only - based upon double occupancy). Single occupancy will be reimbursed at a minimum rate of 50%.
- Conference presenters who are not official delegates are eligible for a travel expense subsidy to cover a portion of their travel costs, upon submission of a travel expense claim form with supporting receipts.
- Each member association pays an annual membership fee to the CATG. The fee is set at $1 per individual member, with a minimum fee of $50. Membership fees are due at the annual conference.
Membership and registration fees may be paid by cash or cheque (payable to ‘CATG’). Should you have any questions concerning this information, please contact the CATG treasurer Patrick Carter ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).